IPB WARNING [2] implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed (Line: 44 of /sources/action_public/D2mods/MVTT/_mvtt.php)
IPB WARNING [2] implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed (Line: 51 of /sources/action_public/D2mods/MVTT/_mvtt.php)
Zakhmee vinyl rips - OurHFM

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Radio Status
The Radio Is Currently Offline If you would like to view the radio schedules click HERE

2 Pages V  1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Zakhmee vinyl rips, On Rishi's request
atanurcin
post Dec 31 2008, 10:35 AM
Post #1

OurHFMites
Group Icon

Group: OurHFMite
Member No.: 261

Hi,

Here are the vinyl rips of the songs from Zakhmee.

Atanu

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
amitnaha
post Dec 31 2008, 10:54 AM
Post #2

OurHFMite
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,316

Feeling honored again in being first to convey my sincere thanks for this beautiful upload.. will be listening some songs after a long time.. aao tumhe chaand pe le jaye.. Jakhmee dino ki badla chukane..
Thanks Atanu
Amit
+Quote Post
arnab
post Dec 31 2008, 01:56 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 524

QUOTE(atanurcin @ Dec 31 2008, 10:35 AM) *

Here are the vinyl rips of the songs from Zakhmee.

2 me, "aao tumhe chand pe le jaye" stands out - Bappida's one of fisrtest melody, of course he had a special corner for guru right frm the beginning of his carrer, couple of experiments that didn't succeed, above all a fairly reasonable start, atanuda add few of ur inputs
+Quote Post
Rishii
post Dec 31 2008, 02:05 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Member No.: 1,156

ZAKHMEE, NAMAK HALAL, SHARAABI, SURAKSHA, DISCO DANCER, AAP KE KHATIR, ZINDAGI EK JUA AND A FEW MORE STAND TALL IN HIS CURRICULUM. PERSONALLY I FEEL THAT HE WAS AT HIS BEST UNTIL DISCO DANCER HAPPENED. IN ONE WAY, DISCO DANCERS POPULARITY TRIGGERED THE DOWNFALL OF THE QUALITY OF BAPPIDA'S MUSIC.
+Quote Post
atanurcin
post Dec 31 2008, 02:14 PM
Post #5

OurHFMites
Group Icon

QUOTE(arnab @ Dec 31 2008, 08:26 AM) *

2 me, "aao tumhe chand pe le jaye" stands out - Bappida's one of fisrtest melody, of course he had a special corner for guru right frm the beginning of his carrer, couple of experiments that didn't succeed, above all a fairly reasonable start, atanuda add few of ur inputs

Yes, "aao tumhen chand" is one of his best. Although Kishore Kumar was his favorite, Bappi Lahiri always kept some of his most special creations for Lata Mangeshkar. Be it Phir Janam Lenge Hum, Aap Ki Khatir, Suraag, or Pyaas...the list is long.

In Zakhmee, Bappi showed his class in composing soft numbers as well as zany ones. Plus the classic Holi song. A complete package, in short.

Atanu
+Quote Post
arnab
post Dec 31 2008, 05:05 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

QUOTE(Rishii @ Dec 31 2008, 02:05 PM) *

ZAKHMEE, NAMAK HALAL, SHARAABI, SURAKSHA, DISCO DANCER, AAP KE KHATIR, ZINDAGI EK JUA AND A FEW MORE STAND TALL IN HIS CURRICULUM.

t list is long and obscure enough, try Shailendra Singh's "Zulfon tale" of MAUT KA SAYA or "lehar lehar" of ADHIKAR

PERSONALLY I FEEL THAT HE WAS AT HIS BEST UNTIL DISCO DANCER HAPPENED. IN ONE WAY, DISCO DANCERS POPULARITY TRIGGERED THE DOWNFALL OF THE QUALITY OF BAPPIDA'S MUSIC.

actually he never lost his touch, try "mujhko yeh zindagi" of SAILAAB, he has gr8 soulful numbers each year, once he got some recognition his mediocrity took away t inherent spark and he eventually surrendered 2 PADMALAYA scraps, in t way he earned money,popularity but lost respect frm serious listeners and remained at their mercy
+Quote Post
Rishii
post Dec 31 2008, 05:49 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

QUOTE(arnab @ Dec 31 2008, 05:05 PM) *

actually he never lost his touch, try "mujhko yeh zindagi" of SAILAAB, he has gr8 soulful numbers each year, once he got some recognition his mediocrity took away t inherent spark and he eventually surrendered 2 PADMALAYA scraps, in t way he earned money,popularity but lost respect frm serious listeners and remained at their mercy

Exactly.....thats what Iam trying to say. He was at his best until the South Brigade invade the film industry with those horrible and meaningless "Ooi Amma", "Mamma Mia" type of songs. This invasion did two damages. First it deteriorated the quality of Hindi Film Music and second it deteriorated Bappida's abilities as he began to churn out such numbers at random.
+Quote Post
Debjyoti
post Jan 2 2009, 02:18 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

Group: New Member
Member No.: 1,367

QUOTE(Rishii @ Dec 31 2008, 05:49 PM) *

Exactly.....thats what Iam trying to say. He was at his best until the South Brigade invade the film industry with those horrible and meaningless "Ooi Amma", "Mamma Mia" type of songs. This invasion did two damages. First it deteriorated the quality of Hindi Film Music and second it deteriorated Bappida's abilities as he began to churn out such numbers at random.

Yes,some compositions of Bappida are classic and some are just peppy numbers with less melody,picturised mainly on Jeetendra.But even for those numbers,no body could have sung better than Kishore Kumar.Kishore Kumar Bappi Lahiri combination had some 314 songs,of which 200 songs are simply great,melodious numbers.Even this duo created history in bengali film songs also.
+Quote Post
Rishii
post Jan 3 2009, 04:26 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

QUOTE(Debjyoti @ Jan 2 2009, 02:18 PM) *

Yes,some compositions of Bappida are classic and some are just peppy numbers with less melody,picturised mainly on Jeetendra.But even for those numbers,no body could have sung better than Kishore Kumar.Kishore Kumar Bappi Lahiri combination had some 314 songs,of which 200 songs are simply great,melodious numbers.Even this duo created history in bengali film songs also.

Well, his "Ooi Amma Ooi Amma, Mamma Mia Pom Pom, Teri Chikni Chikni, Ladki Pat Gayi, Madrasi Ladki Punjabi Ladka, Meri Biwi Maike Chali Gayi etc etc and other such numbers were just mind blowing and out of the world. I mean they did not have any competition........not even from Panchamda.

The only songs that I hated from the Bappida-Kishoreda combo were some songs like "Manzilein Apni Jagah hai, Inteha Ho Gayi, Pag Ghungroo Bandh, Jaaga Soya Pyar, etc etc.
+Quote Post
Debjyoti
post Jan 3 2009, 11:10 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

Group: New Member
Member No.: 1,367

QUOTE(Rishii @ Jan 3 2009, 04:26 PM) *

Well, his "Ooi Amma Ooi Amma, Mamma Mia Pom Pom, Teri Chikni Chikni, Ladki Pat Gayi, Madrasi Ladki Punjabi Ladka, Meri Biwi Maike Chali Gayi etc etc and other such numbers were just mind blowing and out of the world. I mean they did not have any competition........not even from Panchamda.

The only songs that I hated from the Bappida-Kishoreda combo were some songs like "Manzilein Apni Jagah hai, Inteha Ho Gayi, Pag Ghungroo Bandh, Jaaga Soya Pyar, etc etc.

Rishiji you hated "Manzilein Apni Jagah hai, Inteha Ho Gayi, Pag Ghungroo Bandh, Jaaga Soya Pyar"!!!I am sure you have made a typing error,you mean to say that you have "LOVED" these songs.
+Quote Post
arnab
post Jan 4 2009, 11:33 AM
Post #11

Group Icon

QUOTE(Rishii @ Jan 3 2009, 04:26 PM) *

(IMG:style_emoticons/OurHFMEmot/mellow.gif)
+Quote Post
dnjham
post Jan 5 2009, 12:40 AM
Post #12

Group Icon

Member No.: 188

Thank you so much Atanu for the vinyl rips
Heard this album after ages............Really nothing can beat the HOLI song till date
One of Bappida's finest composition

Rgds

Dipak
(IMG:style_emoticons/OurHFMEmot/happy.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/OurHFMEmot/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/OurHFMEmot/blink.gif)
+Quote Post
princeali
post Jan 5 2009, 02:03 AM
Post #13

OurHFMite
Group Icon

Member No.: 876

QUOTE(atanurcin @ Dec 31 2008, 03:44 AM) *

Yes, "aao tumhen chand" is one of his best. Although Kishore Kumar was his favorite, Bappi Lahiri always kept some of his most special creations for Lata Mangeshkar. Be it Phir Janam Lenge Hum, Aap Ki Khatir, Suraag, or Pyaas...the list is long.

In Zakhmee, Bappi showed his class in composing soft numbers as well as zany ones. Plus the classic Holi song. A complete package, in short.

Atanu

Hi Atanu,

Totally agree with you. I feel Bappi reserved his best for Lata. There are many gems in the 100+ songs they produced together. My favourite is "Tum samne baithe raho" (Ikraar).

I didn't find anything unique about his music, even though a good number of his tunes were nice. For me he was an extension of the RD school of music. Bappi was good in the 70's, but in the 80's and onwards, his music (in general) took a spiral downwards (with choice exceptions).

He did have good talent, composing something like Rafi's "Phoolon ki tarah woh hasti thi" (College Girl) or Lata's "Dard ki raagini" (Pyaas) shows good talent. Also his use of Yesudas was good too.
+Quote Post
atanurcin
post Jan 5 2009, 10:19 AM
Post #14

OurHFMites
Group Icon

QUOTE(Debjyoti @ Jan 3 2009, 05:40 PM) *

Rishiji you hated "Manzilein Apni Jagah hai, Inteha Ho Gayi, Pag Ghungroo Bandh, Jaaga Soya Pyar"!!!I am sure you have made a typing error,you mean to say that you have "LOVED" these songs.

Yes, of course, that was a joke. Come on, we ought to know better.

Atanu
+Quote Post
Rishii
post Jan 5 2009, 10:38 AM
Post #15

Group Icon

QUOTE(atanurcin @ Jan 5 2009, 10:19 AM) *

Yes, of course, that was a joke. Come on, we ought to know better.

Atanu

Chalo.....wavelength match ho raha hai tumhare saath. Arnab bhi shayad confuse ho gaya tha. And I am sure Atanu must have guessed the reason for my sarcastic comment.
+Quote Post
sourav
post Jan 6 2009, 02:48 PM
Post #16

Group Icon

Member No.: 879

Dear Atanuda,

Thanx for this album. "Aao Tumhe Chand Pe" is a superb song. So as Jwalta Hai Jiya Mera.

It's true that 80's music by Bapida has downgraded a lot from what he composed in 70's. Still we have to consider Jyoti, Laparwah, Patita, Aur Kaun etc which has come from his portfolio in 80's only. I forgot the film name of the song Chanda Dekhe Chanda (Raj Babbar and Rekha were there in the song.)
+Quote Post
Rishii
post Jan 6 2009, 03:28 PM
Post #17

Group Icon

QUOTE(sourav @ Jan 6 2009, 02:48 PM) *
Dear Atanuda,

Thanx for this album. "Aao Tumhe Chand Pe" is a superb song. So as Jwalta Hai Jiya Mera.

It's true that 80's music by Bapida has downgraded a lot from what he composed in 70's. Still we have to consider Jyoti, Laparwah, Patita, Aur Kaun etc which has come from his portfolio in 80's only. I forgot the film name of the song Chanda Dekhe Chanda (Raj Babbar and Rekha were there in the song.)

That was JHOOTHI. You are right Sourav, but then such good scores were like rains in the deserts, compared to the frequent number of times he would churn out hits in the 70s.
+Quote Post
sourav
post Jan 7 2009, 10:17 AM
Post #18

Group Icon

QUOTE(Rishii @ Jan 6 2009, 03:28 PM) *

That was JHOOTHI. You are right Sourav, but then such good scores were like rains in the deserts, compared to the frequent number of times he would churn out hits in the 70s.

Thank u Rishi for remembering me. I have not added Sharabi,Namak Halal, Taxi Taxi, Film Hi Film too.
+Quote Post
atanurcin
post Jan 7 2009, 02:06 PM
Post #19

OurHFMites
Group Icon

QUOTE(Rishii @ Jan 6 2009, 09:58 AM) *

Ah, what a song! That had such a Rabindrasangeet effect. The vinyl is superb and I plan to rip the song and share it very soon.

Atanu
+Quote Post
sourav
post Jan 7 2009, 04:39 PM
Post #20

Group Icon

QUOTE(atanurcin @ Jan 7 2009, 02:06 PM) *

Ah, what a song! That had such a Rabindrasangeet effect. The vinyl is superb and I plan to rip the song and share it very soon.

Atanu

Dear Atanuda,

Plz add Jeene ki Ek Ada Hai from Film Hi Film if possible. That is also a superb song too.
+Quote Post

2 Pages V  1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Members That Have Viewed This Topic Today ()

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st February 2020 - 04:42 AM