IPB WARNING [2] implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed (Line: 44 of /sources/action_public/D2mods/MVTT/_mvtt.php)
IPB WARNING [2] implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed (Line: 51 of /sources/action_public/D2mods/MVTT/_mvtt.php)
Orange county Resorts - Siddapura(Coorg) - OurHFM

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Radio Status
The Radio Is Currently Offline If you would like to view the radio schedules click HERE

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Orange county Resorts - Siddapura(Coorg)
kiran8
post Dec 3 2008, 07:17 PM
Post #1

OurHFMite
Group Icon

Group: OurHFMite
Member No.: 19,078

If one is planning a weekend away from the hustle and bustle of Bangalore, then i would say Orange County is the right place.

I spent a weekend with my family at this fabulous resort in September and simply loved the place..

The enchanting Orange County located at Siddapura -Coorg(Karnataka,India) is set amidst the cool coffee plantations and borders on to the Dubare forest range..I have never seen a place that is as relaxing and refreshing and rejuvenating as this.It was sheer bliss staying for a weekend at Orange County.

It is spread over an area of 50 acres of cultivated land and 300 acres of coffee plantation and paddy fields , a lake and the River Cauvery flowing by the side.It is magical.The only sound one gets to hear is the birds chirping and the crickets and the sound of the rain...
Coorg is a district in Karnataka state situated about 250 kms from Bangalore, the state capital.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
lakshmi
post Dec 3 2008, 09:07 PM
Post #2

OurHFMite
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,569

Lovely . Thanks Kiran for posting.

Lakshmi
+Quote Post
simplefable
post Dec 4 2008, 08:44 AM
Post #3

OurHFMite
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,933

Kiran..thanks a lot for the info. Once in a while we do need to get away from our mundane lives to be a part of nature...and to marvel at these finest creations .. (IMG:style_emoticons/OurHFMEmot/smile.gif)
Planning is in the offing.. :lol:
+Quote Post
kiran8
post Dec 4 2008, 04:48 PM
Post #4

OurHFMite
Group Icon

Thanks a lot for the feed back Lakshmi :)

QUOTE(simplefable @ Dec 4 2008, 08:44 AM) *

Kiran..thanks a lot for the info. Once in a while we do need to get away from our mundane lives to be a part of nature...and to marvel at these finest creations .. (IMG:style_emoticons/OurHFMEmot/smile.gif)
Planning is in the offing.. :lol:

Ys i agree ! You must visit this amazing place, i am sure you will love it :)
+Quote Post
JS
post Dec 13 2008, 11:09 AM
Post #5

Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 63

I had been 2 Coorg a couple of years back in an off conference and we stayed in the 2nd best property there which is of Mahindra's.Orange County is regarded as the best but we didn't get bulk bookings so we had to book Mahindra which also is beautiful and well spread out.

Coorg is indeed a refreshing place 2 b in but u need 2 stay in n expensive resort 2 enjoy the nature 2 the fullest.
+Quote Post
kiran8
post Dec 13 2008, 08:06 PM
Post #6

OurHFMite
Group Icon

QUOTE(JS @ Dec 13 2008, 11:09 AM) *

I had been 2 Coorg a couple of years back in an off conference and we stayed in the 2nd best property there which is of Mahindra's.Orange County is regarded as the best but we didn't get bulk bookings so we had to book Mahindra which also is beautiful and well spread out.

Coorg is indeed a refreshing place 2 b in but u need 2 stay in n expensive resort 2 enjoy the nature 2 the fullest.

The best time to visit Coorg and Orange County is during the end of Monsoons that is around September and October.It is at its best and the rivers are all full and in my opinion , a little bit of rain and hardship is well worth the experience.One gets to see the place in all its glory at that time of the year :)
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Members That Have Viewed This Topic Today ()

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st October 2020 - 10:25 PM