IPB WARNING [2] implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed (Line: 44 of /sources/action_public/D2mods/MVTT/_mvtt.php)
IPB WARNING [2] implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed (Line: 51 of /sources/action_public/D2mods/MVTT/_mvtt.php)
M.S.Y ON RADIO SHOW - OurHFM

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Radio Status
The Radio Is Currently Offline If you would like to view the radio schedules click HERE

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> M.S.Y ON RADIO SHOW, PANCHAM
ARDENT
post Apr 29 2007, 02:47 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 1,190

Dear Pancham fan's,

I am thinking to play M.S.Y on my Radio Show 1 part every sunday . I need vote poll . Lets see how many reply I get.

I will start from next Sunday 3 PM IST every sunday 1 part. All the parts .

Awaiting your suggestions and feedback

Ardent

Kamal
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
rahuljalan
post Apr 30 2007, 01:40 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 1,579

QUOTE(ARDENT @ Apr 29 2007, 02:47 PM) *

Dear Pancham fan's,

I am thinking to play M.S.Y on my Radio Show 1 part every sunday . I need vote poll . Lets see how many reply I get.

I will start from next Sunday 3 PM IST every sunday 1 part. All the parts .

Awaiting your suggestions and feedback

Ardent

Kamal

LAGE RAHO ARDENT BHAI ! (IMG:style_emoticons/OurHFMEmot/happy.gif)

COUNT MY VOTE AS 'YES'

JUST A SUGGESTION - AS U MIGHT HAVE NOTICED THAT MANY PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO GET M.S.Y. ACC. TO THE POLL CONDUCTED BY PRAVEEN FEW DAYS BACK , SO WHY NOT ANNOUNCE AND POST A THREAD IN RDB FORUMS ALSO.
ALSO IT SHOULDBE MADE COMPULSORY FOR ALL THOSE WHO LISTEN TO PARTICIPATE 'LIVE' ON THE WALL. THE LINK SHOULD BE PROVIDED BY YOU FOR THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW THE FEATURE WELL.

LASTLY AS YOU MIGHT BE AWARE THAT THERE ARE MANY SOUND CAPTURE SOFTWARES AVAILABE WHICH CAN CAPTURE THE ON GOING LIVE PROGS. WHATEVER IS PLAYED THRO THE SOUND CARD OF THE SYSTEM SO THE LISTNERS SHOULD REVEAL THEIR IDENTITY SO AS TO PREVENT THE "VERY RARE" PIECE OF WORKS BEING LIFTED FROM OURHFM AND USED ELSEWHERE.

ALL THESE ARE MY SUGGESTIONS THOUGH. LET ALL DECIDE AND DO WHATEVER IS BEST IN EVERY BODY'S INTEREST. (IMG:style_emoticons/OurHFMEmot/happy.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Members That Have Viewed This Topic Today ()

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st October 2020 - 08:31 PM