IPB WARNING [2] implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed (Line: 44 of /sources/action_public/D2mods/MVTT/_mvtt.php)
IPB WARNING [2] implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed (Line: 51 of /sources/action_public/D2mods/MVTT/_mvtt.php)
Request - OurHFM

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Radio Status
The Radio Is Currently Offline If you would like to view the radio schedules click HERE

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Request, Dilse Mile Dil
dhamaka
post May 3 2006, 11:52 PM
Post #21

Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 55

QUOTE(bapa1967 @ Apr 30 2006, 01:51 PM) *

here is the song Door Door Tum Rahe from Chalte Chalte its a CD Rip

Thanks a lot Bapa
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
samrat19
post May 11 2006, 07:56 AM
Post #22

OurHFMites
Group Icon

Group: OurHFMite
Member No.: 16

QUOTE(pgpstudent @ Mar 27 2006, 06:57 AM) *

Uploading the Haathon Mein Mere song by the Pandit sisters, don't have the the others.

Thanks for the song...

Dil Se Mile Dil has got some nice numbers. ....Can somebody tell me from where i can buy the VCD(if at all available) online???

Here is the story line of the movie.........

Starring- Vishal Anand,Bhisham Kohli,Shyamalee,Om Shivpuri etc.....

A wealthy man, Amarnath, witnesses a fight between two men, and watches one kill the other. He comes to the assistant of the killer, Vijay Kumar, assists him so that he can re-establish himself, as well as disposes off the body. Vijay is very grateful to him, and is willing to do anything for him. All Amarnath wants him to do is to woo and marry a crippled young bank employee by the name of Aarti Mathur. Vijay agrees to do so, and successfully woos not only Aarti but her entire family, and soon both get married. Aarti is able to walk again, much to her family's delight. Then Amarnath asks Vijay to seek Aarti's cooperation in looting the bank where she works or else he will expose his crime to the police. A shaken Vijay confides in Aarti and both reluctantly agree to rob the bank. The robbery takes place successfully, but Aarti is sure that the police suspect her, and she is worried. Amarnath then asks Vijay to kill Aarti so as to get rid of an unnecessary witness. The question is will Vijay agree to kill his wife, or will he let himself be arrested for murder? The title song "Dil se miley dil..." and "Yeh naina yeh kajal, yeh julfey yeh aanchal, khubsoorat si ho tum ghazal...." continue to be very popular.

Courtesy..IMDB...
+Quote Post
Wasim
post Jan 19 2010, 09:37 PM
Post #23

Group Icon

Group: New Member
Member No.: 47,587

QUOTE(cherry @ Mar 28 2006, 04:33 PM) *

Here u go bapa...............
"Chhodo bhi yeh nakhra " - by lataji.................

Good no.....

Hi Cherry or others who may be able to help. I have been looking for "Choddo bhi" song for ages. I cant seem to locate it on this forum for download. Could someone please point me in the right direction.

Thank you!.
+Quote Post
Rishii
post Jan 19 2010, 10:54 PM
Post #24

Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 1,156

QUOTE(Wasim @ Jan 19 2010, 09:37 PM) *

Hi Cherry or others who may be able to help. I have been looking for "Choddo bhi" song for ages. I cant seem to locate it on this forum for download. Could someone please point me in the right direction.

Thank you!.

YOU NEED TO PUT UP A SONG REQUEST IN THE CONCERNED THREAD. FOR EX IF YOU NEED A SONG OF KISHORE, PUT A REQUEST IN THE KISHORE KUMAR SECTION. IF YOU NEED AN R D BURMAN SONG, PUT A REQUEST IN THE R D BURMAN SECTION.

ONCE YOU PUT UP A REQUEST SOME ONE WILL UPLOAD THE SONG FOR YOU.
+Quote Post
Wasim
post Jan 19 2010, 11:20 PM
Post #25

Group Icon

Member No.: 47,587

QUOTE(Rishii @ Jan 19 2010, 09:24 AM) *

YOU NEED TO PUT UP A SONG REQUEST IN THE CONCERNED THREAD. FOR EX IF YOU NEED A SONG OF KISHORE, PUT A REQUEST IN THE KISHORE KUMAR SECTION. IF YOU NEED AN R D BURMAN SONG, PUT A REQUEST IN THE R D BURMAN SECTION.

ONCE YOU PUT UP A REQUEST SOME ONE WILL UPLOAD THE SONG FOR YOU.

Rishii,
Thank you so much!
+Quote Post
xice
post Jan 20 2010, 06:04 PM
Post #26

Group Icon

Member No.: 39,377

QUOTE(Wasim @ Jan 19 2010, 09:37 PM) *

Thank you!.

UPLOADED HERE! (IMG:style_emoticons/OurHFMEmot/happy.gif)

http://www.ourhfm.com/index.php?s=&sho...st&p=147282

...Deepak...
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Members That Have Viewed This Topic Today ()

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 7th December 2019 - 10:23 AM