IPB WARNING [2] implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed (Line: 44 of /sources/action_public/D2mods/MVTT/_mvtt.php)
IPB WARNING [2] implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed (Line: 51 of /sources/action_public/D2mods/MVTT/_mvtt.php)
Bourani by RDB - OurHFM

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Radio Status
The Radio Is Currently Offline If you would like to view the radio schedules click HERE

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bourani by RDB
sujoysur
post Mar 21 2006, 08:31 AM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: New Member
Member No.: 695

Hi friends,

I will be uploading songs from Panchamda's compositions from the Bangla film "Bou rani". The reason I am not uploading all at once is because the source of the audio is audio cassette. So what I am doing is I am remastering the analog inline mix and removing scratches and pindrops without compromising on the quality as far as possible. Each song is taking quite a bit of time too. If I had LPs or thick tapes then the sound would probably have been better but I don't think CDs or LPs of this film are available (as far as I am aware). If they are please let me know and I'll try to get them.

Anyways the first song is "khushi-r sagor-e aami" and is in Lata's voice. A very high-pitched version was screeching on the cassette but I think I've managed to equalize it somewhat.

Suggestions/comments are always welcome.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Members That Have Viewed This Topic Today ()

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th June 2019 - 02:27 AM