IPB WARNING [2] implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed (Line: 44 of /sources/action_public/D2mods/MVTT/_mvtt.php)
IPB WARNING [2] implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed (Line: 51 of /sources/action_public/D2mods/MVTT/_mvtt.php)
Radio Show - OurHFM

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Radio Status
The Radio Is Currently Offline If you would like to view the radio schedules click HERE

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Radio Show, Want to be a Radio Jockey? Well....Hop in
Randeep
post Dec 7 2007, 11:58 AM
Post #1

OurHFMites
Group Icon

Group: OurHFMite
Member No.: 1,151

Dear Members of OurHFM,

As you all know that now a days our Radio Don Kamal Bhai is a bit busy therefore with prior approval of the senior members and moderators I am initiating this thread.
For some time now we have been thinking of having a structured Radio programme every day of the week and therefore we would request all our members to come forward and make this event a successful one.

For this event to be successful we are inviting members to provide us with their suggestion and also let us know if they are interested to take up time slots to play their programme, Live on Air. As was seen earlier, we had a very successful radio show last June on Boss's birthday and we would like to continue in that same tempo.

So People, please pour out your hearts and minds into this constructive venture so that we are able to give it a definite shape. We propose to start the programme ASAP. And remember, this is not a programme restricted to RDB and Kishore Kumar but I would request other members to also pitch in from Non RDB and Kishore Kumar forums. We would request Laxmi Ji, Sonu Bhai, Romee Bhai, Md Bhai, Binod Bhai, and all other senior contributors to please come forward and take up slots and also offer suggestions.

Any clarifications regarding this issue please PM me.

Cheers!!!!!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Members That Have Viewed This Topic Today ()

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd September 2014 - 02:45 PM