IPB WARNING [2] implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed (Line: 44 of /sources/action_public/D2mods/MVTT/_mvtt.php)
IPB WARNING [2] implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed (Line: 51 of /sources/action_public/D2mods/MVTT/_mvtt.php)
War Declared Between Romee Win and G. Kartikeya! - OurHFM

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Radio Status
The Radio Is Currently Offline If you would like to view the radio schedules click HERE

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> War Declared Between Romee Win and G. Kartikeya!, Come! Join the War (on one side, not both)!
G. Kartikeya
post Oct 3 2006, 11:52 PM
Post #21

OurHFMites
Group Icon

Group: OurHFMite
Member No.: 1,142

QUOTE(romee_win @ Oct 3 2006, 10:47 AM) *

Who is asking for Mr. Botvinic, capablanka,staneiz....

There time is over now, its time for Kraminic, Vishy , Kasparov,Tapolov......

So sir I think battle wil turning to be fierce one, I think u must be thinking about my next move.

And I know u r making me to loss my tempo, hehehehehehehehehehe

So I m thinking my next move.....

Romee

Dear Master Romee,

Glad to know that you can even think! I thought you are playing the game with help of software that has come from you know who! So already on the 5th move itself the software is useless and you have to think on your own! My sympathies are with you. But that is what happens with all my opponents, they are forced to think but it is already late and lose they must!

Ours is a WAR songs thread and we have played not a single WAR song so far! That is a shame and I want you to play some patriotic tune with your next move.

G. Kartikeya (IMG:style_emoticons/OurHFMEmot/huh.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
indydave
post Oct 4 2006, 12:52 AM
Post #22

Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 250

Ha, I thought this was going to be as much of a debate on Kishore as it was going to be a chess game - I see I was laboring under a gross misapprehension! (IMG:style_emoticons/OurHFMEmot/rolleyes.gif)

Indydave
+Quote Post
G. Kartikeya
post Oct 11 2006, 03:16 PM
Post #23

OurHFMites
Group Icon

Group: OurHFMite
Member No.: 1,142

QUOTE(indydave @ Oct 4 2006, 12:52 AM) *

Ha, I thought this was going to be as much of a debate on Kishore as it was going to be a chess game - I see I was laboring under a gross misapprehension! (IMG:style_emoticons/OurHFMEmot/rolleyes.gif)

Indydave

Dear Shri Indydave,

That war between the supporters of SDB+KK and supporters of RDB+KK is being fought in many other threads. Look at Shri Jaideo's thread: he has openly declared himself to be on SDB+KK side. Even the ardent admirer of RDB, Shri Dhamaka Ji is on our way!!! He is finding so many gems off KK from the SDB era, that it will not be a surprise if in near future he joins our winning forces.

But what about you, my dear fellow!? How long you are going to be a fence sitter? Come, join the winning side!

G. Kartikeya

Dear Shri Romy LOSS,

Still thinking about your move.....

Come, send your move. Otherwise, accept defeat!

G. Kartikeya
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Members That Have Viewed This Topic Today ()

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th June 2019 - 04:46 PM