IPB WARNING [2] implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed (Line: 44 of /sources/action_public/D2mods/MVTT/_mvtt.php)
IPB WARNING [2] implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed (Line: 51 of /sources/action_public/D2mods/MVTT/_mvtt.php)
Praveen's Pancham Picks - OurHFM

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Radio Status
The Radio Is Currently Offline If you would like to view the radio schedules click HERE

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Praveen's Pancham Picks
TeamOurHFM
post Feb 26 2007, 11:38 AM
Post #1

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: TeamOurHFM
Member No.: 1

Dear Members

Praveen is the current VJ of ourHfm Videos from 26th Feb 2007 to 12th march 2007

We have uploaded some of his selected song snippets from his Panchamda collection

Thanks,

TeamOurHfm
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Praveen Jaiswal
post Feb 26 2007, 02:32 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 1,101

Thanx Sachin for giving me a chance , the pleasure's entirely mine (IMG:style_emoticons/OurHFMEmot/happy.gif) .
I would request all the members to go thru the videos . I have selected some rare and some common videos , each video having some specialities . I will be giving the details soon . Keep urself updated .
+Quote Post
TeamOurHFM
post Mar 16 2007, 06:08 PM
Post #3

Administrator
Group Icon

Dear members

since there was a 7-8 days problem in OurHfm Video section with rest of the custom modifications made , praveen's VJ schedule is extended for another 7 days till 22nd March 2007

Thanks,

TeamOurHfm
+Quote Post
JS
post Mar 22 2007, 05:16 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Member No.: 63

QUOTE(Praveen @ Feb 26 2007, 02:32 PM) *

Thanx Sachin for giving me a chance , the pleasure's entirely mine (IMG:style_emoticons/OurHFMEmot/happy.gif) .
I would request all the members to go thru the videos . I have selected some rare and some common videos , each video having some specialities . I will be giving the details soon . Keep urself updated .

Praveen was going thru the selection that u hv uploaded in the video section.Great stuff man!!!

Its a good passtime when u just want 2 sit,relax and enjoy music.Friends go thru the videos and the pick of them is my all time favourite Mr.Romeo.
+Quote Post
Poppy
post Mar 24 2007, 11:46 AM
Post #5

OurHFMites
Group Icon

Group: OurHFMite
Member No.: 44

Hi All

It seems that most of the people is not willing to ourHfm videos section participation due to either LACK OF VIDEO EDITING KNOWLEDGE / LACK OF TIME / POOR INTERNET CONNECTION FOR VIDEO UPLOADS ..... there can be numerous reasons ! .

If no one comes forward for next show , I will have to come up with some UNSEEN song videos.... and hoping that more members like PRAVEEN shall come forward in future

Rgds,

SAchin
+Quote Post
arnab
post Mar 24 2007, 12:10 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

Member No.: 524

Praveen, gr8 work dear, lovely picks

Sachin, other than d/ling stuff u will hardly find anybody whom u don't know 2 come forward and do something
which doesn't ensure a few goodies in his/her kitty.........its unfortunate but t reality, u start an option as members can d/l vdos then u see t responses....thanks after thanks and a handsome amnt of d/ls...its as simple as that.........but when its abt a non-profitable activity thr r only a few known faces evrywhr......we all tried our best but some ppl don't change
+Quote Post
Poppy
post Mar 24 2007, 01:40 PM
Post #7

OurHFMites
Group Icon

Member No.: 44

Arnab bhai very rightly said everything ! that too TO THE POINT and guess members here won't find your statments offending , as what you said are FACTS (IMG:style_emoticons/OurHFMEmot/rolleyes.gif) .

Starting RADIO as well as VIDEO in ourhfm is an attempt hoping that people will come forward and PARTICIPATE more apart from downloads and discussions . We have some members here who have done well in RADIO section , I apologize to them as RADIO is down from some days and hope fully we will restore it AFAP.

Rgds,

SAchin
+Quote Post
ARDENT
post Mar 25 2007, 06:18 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

Member No.: 1,190

QUOTE(Poppy @ Mar 24 2007, 02:40 PM) *

Arnab bhai very rightly said everything ! that too TO THE POINT and guess members here won't find your statments offending , as what you said are FACTS (IMG:style_emoticons/OurHFMEmot/rolleyes.gif) .

Starting RADIO as well as VIDEO in ourhfm is an attempt hoping that people will come forward and PARTICIPATE more apart from downloads and discussions . We have some members here who have done well in RADIO section , I apologize to them as RADIO is down from some days and hope fully we will restore it AFAP.

Rgds,

SAchin

Dear Poppy (Sachin),

I am waiting eagerly for the radio to start . All my listnr are behind my back . Awaiting to listen pancham.

Ardent

Kamal
+Quote Post
rdfan
post Mar 27 2007, 02:21 AM
Post #9

OurHFMites
Group Icon

Member No.: 946

It's so true that we're missing daily Ardent-bhai radio prgm. To me it's like Vivid Bharti's "Monoranjan" prgm. great going. Please bring it back, thanks.

Sorry friends,
I didn't get time lately to view the video section, will do in the coming days
+Quote Post
ARDENT
post Mar 28 2007, 02:25 AM
Post #10

Group Icon

Member No.: 1,190

Dear Friends, Members,Admins Panel,Mods.

You all cannot Imagine since the Radio has stopped So many sms's and few Phone calls I have got from my Listnrs regarding the OURHFM Radio show. Asking me so many ? why and how the radio is kaput and when it will be repaired and when I will start my Radio show.

I am waiting eagerly for the radio to start back. I hope it will be done very soon.

Ardent

Kamal
+Quote Post
Praveen Jaiswal
post Mar 28 2007, 01:16 PM
Post #11

Group Icon

Member No.: 1,101

QUOTE(ARDENT @ Mar 28 2007, 02:25 AM) *

Dear Friends, Members,Admins Panel,Mods.

You all cannot Imagine since the Radio has stopped So many sms's and few Phone calls I have got from my Listnrs regarding the OURHFM Radio show. Asking me so many ? why and how the radio is kaput and when it will be repaired and when I will start my Radio show.

I am waiting eagerly for the radio to start back. I hope it will be done very soon.

Ardent

Kamal

Thand Rakho Sai ! Ho Jayega ! The Technical team is working on it !
+Quote Post
TeamOurHFM
post Mar 29 2007, 04:06 PM
Post #12

Administrator
Group Icon

GUYS !!

Your Radio is back online (IMG:style_emoticons/OurHFMEmot/happy.gif) .

Also USE shout wall feature of the radio by clicking on the http://www.ourhfm.com/index.php?act=radio to share your views with other listners

Thanks,

TeamOurHfm
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Members That Have Viewed This Topic Today ()

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd July 2020 - 08:51 PM