IPB WARNING [2] implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed (Line: 44 of /sources/action_public/D2mods/MVTT/_mvtt.php)
IPB WARNING [2] implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed (Line: 51 of /sources/action_public/D2mods/MVTT/_mvtt.php)
Zindagi ki kasam - Malik - Talat Mahmud - OurHFM

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Radio Status
The Radio Is Currently Offline If you would like to view the radio schedules click HERE

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Zindagi ki kasam - Malik - Talat Mahmud
Aayinah
post Nov 7 2006, 10:10 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: New Member
Member No.: 1,002

Dear all,

Would anyone be in the possession....of this most lovely composition of Ghulam Mohommad.......ZINDAGI KI KASAM.........for the movie Malik.......sung by the gossamer voiced Talat ( In Kolkata...........he frequently used the pseudonym Tapan Kumar......when he acted in the movies there )............and picturised also on him ?

My dad is an ardent Talat Mahmud fan.................and this song he's especially very fond of.

My deepest gratitude in advance..............to any generous soul...........who would kindly upload it............for me ( and for my dad ).
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
vasudev0409
post Nov 8 2006, 01:20 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 242

QUOTE(Aayinah @ Nov 7 2006, 05:40 PM) *

Dear all,

Would anyone be in the possession....of this most lovely composition of Ghulam Mohommad.......ZINDAGI KI KASAM.........for the movie Malik.......sung by the gossamer voiced Talat ( In Kolkata...........he frequently used the pseudonym Tapan Kumar......when he acted in the movies there )............and picturised also on him ?

My dad is an ardent Talat Mahmud fan.................and this song he's especially very fond of.

My deepest gratitude in advance..............to any generous soul...........who would kindly upload it............for me ( and for my dad ).

Aayinah,

Here you are!

Enjoy,

vasudev
+Quote Post
Aayinah
post Nov 8 2006, 07:32 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: New Member
Member No.: 1,002

Dear Vasudev ji..................i have no words to express my gratitude to you.......... for sharing this absolutely stunning composition..................of Ghulam Mohommad's.

THANK YOU ! (IMG:style_emoticons/OurHFMEmot/Bow.gif)

THANK YOU ! (IMG:style_emoticons/OurHFMEmot/Bow.gif)

I am indebted to you forever............and nothing would make me more happy.........than for me to be able to share any song.....that you've set your heart on..........if i have it in my meagre collection.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Members That Have Viewed This Topic Today ()

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th June 2019 - 02:30 AM