IPB WARNING [2] implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed (Line: 44 of /sources/action_public/D2mods/MVTT/_mvtt.php)
IPB WARNING [2] implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed (Line: 51 of /sources/action_public/D2mods/MVTT/_mvtt.php)
Kaash - OurHFM

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Radio Status
The Radio Is Currently Offline If you would like to view the radio schedules click HERE

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Kaash, The last masterpiece
Rishii
post Apr 11 2009, 01:50 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 1,156

Here are the songs of Kaash. I would say it as his last masterpiece album because it is the last movie of Kishoreda with him. Later on even his good songs have been rendered bad by the new lot of singers. They couldnt bring out the same emotions that Kishoreda or Rafisaab used to bring out.

One song that I truly wish was done by Rafisaab is "Chhoti Si Hai Baat". Not that Mohd Aziz has done a bad job, but Rafisaab would have definitely taken it to a different level. What do you say?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Erum Hashmi
post Apr 11 2009, 10:07 PM
Post #2

OurHFMite
Group Icon

Group: OurHFMite
Member No.: 553

QUOTE(Rishii @ Apr 11 2009, 01:50 PM) *

Here are the songs of Kaash. I would say it as his last masterpiece album because it is the last movie of Kishoreda with him. Later on even his good songs have been rendered bad by the new lot of singers. They couldnt bring out the same emotions that Kishoreda or Rafisaab used to bring out.

One song that I truly wish was done by Rafisaab is "Chhoti Si Hai Baat". Not that Mohd Aziz has done a bad job, but Rafisaab would have definitely taken it to a different level. What do you say?

Well said, Rishi.....and thanks for the album! (IMG:style_emoticons/OurHFMEmot/smile.gif)
+Quote Post
A.Alibhai
post Apr 12 2009, 02:09 AM
Post #3

OurHFMites
Group Icon

Member No.: 452

Thank you very much Rishii for Kaash songs.
+Quote Post
amitnaha
post Apr 17 2009, 09:41 PM
Post #4

OurHFMite
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,316

Excellent songs .. and excellent Q.. thanks Rishi
Amit
+Quote Post
Rishii
post Apr 20 2009, 12:20 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

You are all welcome.......Friends
+Quote Post
Rishii
post May 6 2009, 11:15 AM
Post #6

Group Icon

I have observed a similar pattern with Rajesh Roshan. Most of his songs have Kishoreda as the male singer in most of the movie songs. But he always manages to reserve one song for Rafisaab. I have observed this in quite a lot of his movies. And in some instances like "Aap Ke Deewane" Rafi saab has done wonders with Kishoreda in more number of songs. The camaraderie is unbeleivable.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Members That Have Viewed This Topic Today ()

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st May 2020 - 04:09 PM