IPB WARNING [2] implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed (Line: 44 of /sources/action_public/D2mods/MVTT/_mvtt.php)
IPB WARNING [2] implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed (Line: 51 of /sources/action_public/D2mods/MVTT/_mvtt.php)
Best Of Talat - OurHFM

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Radio Status
The Radio Is Currently Offline If you would like to view the radio schedules click HERE

3 Pages V < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Best Of Talat, Solos & Duets
S. Patkar
post Jun 30 2011, 06:31 PM
Post #41

Group Icon

Group: New Member
Member No.: 23,750

QUOTE(alokk @ Jun 27 2011, 11:26 PM) *

Patkar Ji Thanks for the uploading rare duets of Talat Mehmood, but friend most of the songs are Lower Bit Song. Will U Please convert into High Bit i.e. 128 Kbps ; 160 Kbps; 190 Kbps
Once Again

Thank U Very Much

Alok

I had these songs stored in my ipod. As they are converted to mp3 thru Sharepod, that may be the reason for low bit rate. But the audio quality is the same which I have checked by dl one of the songs.

If you will tell me the way to convert them to higher bit rate, I will re-upload them for the benefit of all.

Regards
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
indydave
post Jul 1 2011, 02:25 AM
Post #42

Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 250

Once a song is encoded at a low bit-rate, artificially inflating it to a higher bit-rate will not improve the quality, unfortunately. The quality has already been lost during the original encoding.

Indydave
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

3 Pages V < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Members That Have Viewed This Topic Today ()

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th July 2014 - 11:49 PM