IPB WARNING [2] implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed (Line: 44 of /sources/action_public/D2mods/MVTT/_mvtt.php)
IPB WARNING [2] implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed (Line: 51 of /sources/action_public/D2mods/MVTT/_mvtt.php)
The Original Pancham - OurHFM

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Radio Status
The Radio Is Currently Offline If you would like to view the radio schedules click HERE

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Original Pancham, Don't MISS !
Poppy
post Apr 20 2007, 12:04 PM
Post #1

OurHFMites
Group Icon

Group: OurHFMite
Member No.: 44

Dear Friends

Praveen has put an effort of uploading video clip of marvelous Phule Gandho Nei from The Original Pancham Show held recently in Kolkatta.
Check the OurHFM Video section and enjoy the clip.

Rgds,

SAchin
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ARDENT
post Apr 20 2007, 02:06 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 1,190

QUOTE(Poppy @ Apr 20 2007, 01:04 PM) *

Dear Friends

Praveen has put an effort of uploading video clip of marvelous Phule Gandho Nei from The Original Pancham Show held recently in Kolkatta.
Check the OurHFM Video section and enjoy the clip.
Rgds,

SAchin

Dear Praveen ,

Excellent work . I saw the Clippings Thanks for the grt effort of yours . Its nice every now and then you come up with something Intresting things.

Grt Work keep it up.

Ardent

Kamal
+Quote Post
rdfan
post Apr 21 2007, 12:03 AM
Post #3

OurHFMites
Group Icon

Group: OurHFMite
Member No.: 946

Praveen,
wonderful, many thanks for this rare one....fantastic rendering by Manohari-da...gave me gooooosebumppppsss throughout...simply can't wait to get hold of my copy....one of this days will arrive...counting days...

About clip, watched at least 6 times; it's amazing to see and hear how effortlessly Manohari-da plays the instrument, turning out super-sweet-melody...only great ones could do (IMG:style_emoticons/OurHFMEmot/Bow.gif) The musicians played along brilliantly....while watching I imagined our BOSS standing in front, waving his ~~~ Wizard-Hands ~~~ Oh! that just got my eyes watery....
+Quote Post
Praveen Jaiswal
post Apr 21 2007, 05:36 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 1,101

QUOTE(rdfan @ Apr 21 2007, 12:03 AM) *

Praveen,
wonderful, many thanks for this rare one....fantastic rendering by Manohari-da...gave me gooooosebumppppsss throughout...simply can't wait to get hold of my copy....one of this days will arrive...counting days...

About clip, watched at least 6 times; it's amazing to see and hear how effortlessly Manohari-da plays the instrument, turning out super-sweet-melody...only great ones could do (IMG:style_emoticons/OurHFMEmot/Bow.gif) The musicians played along brilliantly....while watching I imagined our BOSS standing in front, waving his ~~~ Wizard-Hands ~~~ Oh! that just got my eyes watery....

Hey Kamal and Ashis ,
Very glad to know your feelings .
Efforts are mine , but the idea is that of JS . so all credits to him !!!
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Members That Have Viewed This Topic Today ()

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st September 2014 - 03:38 PM