IPB WARNING [2] implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed (Line: 44 of /sources/action_public/D2mods/MVTT/_mvtt.php)
IPB WARNING [2] implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed (Line: 51 of /sources/action_public/D2mods/MVTT/_mvtt.php)
20 - 20 World Cup - OurHFM

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Radio Status
The Radio Is Currently Offline If you would like to view the radio schedules click HERE

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 20 - 20 World Cup, Interesting turn of events!!!
JS
post Sep 21 2007, 02:02 AM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 63

Well India quite unexpectedly pulled it thru after losing the 1st game.Simply brilliant!!
And finally I do think its time the South African ckt Board should realise that its time up for Graeme Smith.This chap is arrogant...........got the captaincy completely by fluke when he never deserved it,never respected players who were close to Hansie,got rid of Kluesner playing dirty politics and now did the same with Kallis.They must hv understood a player of Kallis's class r born maybe once in a century.............how badly they must hv missed him 2day.Its sad that just one loss put them out of the tournament when definitely they were the best side in the competition.

Kudos to Dhoni and group.Am nt impressed with Joginder though becos the man has tension written all over his face and also at military medium pace with not much deviation he becomes quite predictable.But all said and done I will give credit to 2 things which really paved the way for an indian victory:

1)Sensible start given by the openers though they got out when the score was 30odd but they were playing sensibly both today and yesterday.A good start is very important as it helps in the later part to go for the kill if u hv wkts in hand.
2)The way Dhoni batted with responsibility.No bad slog,no irresponsible shots,just calculated strokeplay.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
nittins
post Sep 21 2007, 05:05 AM
Post #2

OurHFMites
Group Icon

Group: OurHFMite
Member No.: 253

I totally agree with you JS on this. Excellent finish. This Indian team is something else, they are all charged up and motivated. Maybe most of them are young bunch of cricketers. Our team is delivering consistently now a days, be it chasing 315 odd runs against England in the 6th one dayer, beating Pakistan in this 20-20, Yuvi hitting 6 sixes to Broad, and now beating SA, I can hardly wait for semis against aussies.

I think the players who were out of England tour, namely Bhajji, Pathan, Sehwag are playing very good and charged up. Come on India !!
+Quote Post
arnab
post Sep 22 2007, 01:18 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Member No.: 524

QUOTE(JS @ Sep 21 2007, 02:02 AM) *

Well India quite unexpectedly pulled it thru after losing the 1st game.Simply brilliant!!

truly a superb run for a team who had hardly any experience going 2 this tournament, one thing I liked abt this team is its full of youth

And finally I do think its time the South African ckt Board should realise that its time up for Graeme Smith.This chap is arrogant...........got the captaincy completely by fluke when he never deserved it,never respected players who were close to Hansie,got rid of Kluesner playing dirty politics and now did the same with Kallis.They must hv understood a player of Kallis's class r born maybe once in a century.............how badly they must hv missed him 2day.Its sad that just one loss put them out of the tournament when definitely they were the best side in the competition.

absolute choker they are, am nt aware of Smith's off-field activities but surely he needs 2 understand they will hv 2 deliver what situation demands,
in kingsmead he got a gift in his pads and quickly fetched a boundary but no way that ensured him a flyer and technically he did a mistake while trying to make a shot on t front-foot of a rising delivery, most of t time when a batsman tries a good length rising delivery for a drive when he is young at t wickets he ends up edging it and thats exactly what happed 2 him, what a splendid catch frm Karthik!!!!! Indians r nt known 2 pull out such brilliance in t field, only they hv done it in patches and that too nt in crucial moments

Kudos to Dhoni and group.Am nt impressed with Joginder though becos the man has tension written all over his face and also at military medium pace with not much deviation he becomes quite predictable.

gone r t days when we hv 2 swallow only Aussies,Englishmen and t carribeans constitute ckt and we only cover up t format, now things hv changed and we r up 2 that standard, thus getting clobbered by those teams meekly is misfit, Joginder sharma doesn't seem 2 hv that aggression, let t opposition don't get a single inch of advantage even in body language.

But all said and done I will give credit to 2 things which really paved the way for an indian victory:
1)Sensible start given by the openers though they got out when the score was 30odd but they were playing sensibly both today and yesterday.A good start is very important as it helps in the later part to go for the kill if u hv wkts in hand.

absolutely correct!!!!! and I want 2 see this frm t world champions, till now they hv got a decent start in all t matches they won, Australian middle order r yet 2 b tested

2)The way Dhoni batted with responsibility.No bad slog,no irresponsible shots,just calculated strokeplay.

here I partly disagree with u, yes he is showing signs of responsibility but its unhealthy for our ckt 2 see big shots r drying up frm his bat as he is never known for his flair in drives, I think while managing singles he shud employ loose bottom hand play which can fetch him loads of runs, he is hitting hard which doesn't always help and t merit he has he can adopt and execute it immediately, probably we can't deny t facts its t big hits that make difference in this format

points 2 b noted

1.Kingsmead track is behaving in bowlers favor with patches of grass and a few odd cracks
2.indiscipline bowling (too many wides) may nt go unpunished all t time
3.never ever give in, in this format its a matter of couple of good overs that brings u right in t game

+Quote Post
bapa1967
post Sep 22 2007, 08:59 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Member No.: 75

OK friends.. its just minutes away from the Semis between India and Australia and lets wait and see whether this Youthful team emerges victorious or not..

I also feel that Dhoni should play his natural game.. which does not necesserily means reckless play but he must not change his game to take the tag of responsibility. The bowlers fear him for his awsome power crickert which he must not sacrifice at any cost.

I feel Shreeshant has to bowl well.

Bapa
+Quote Post
JS
post Sep 23 2007, 01:48 AM
Post #5

Group Icon

India pulls it against the mighty Aussies.

What a match!!!!!!!!

Well.........there has been many a star performers in the match no doubt but the turning point in this match I reckon is the 18th over bowled by Harbhajan when AUstralia needed 10 runs an over and coasting quite smoothly with Hussey the finisher still there.A brillaint over he bowled and most importantly picked up the all important wkt of Michael Clarke and made it extremely difficult to get those runs in the last 2 overs.

Many a times it has been seen that the Indian cptns try to keep their best bowlers till the fag end and when they actually get a bowl the match is almost lost.But today's decision of bowling Yoginder the last over was absolutely great reason being if that over of his wld hv been tried a couple of overs before and he being under pressure wld hv been hit for some runs then the equation wld hv completely changed in Aussie's favour.Grt piece of work by Dhoni & team management!!

Arnab will revert back 2 ur post shortly :-)
+Quote Post
JS
post Sep 23 2007, 01:07 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

"here I partly disagree with u, yes he is showing signs of responsibility but its unhealthy for our ckt 2 see big shots r drying up frm his bat as he is never known for his flair in drives, I think while managing singles he shud employ loose bottom hand play which can fetch him loads of runs, he is hitting hard which doesn't always help and t merit he has he can adopt and execute it immediately, probably we can't deny t facts its t big hits that make difference in this format

points 2 b noted

1.Kingsmead track is behaving in bowlers favor with patches of grass and a few odd cracks
2.indiscipline bowling (too many wides) may nt go unpunished all t time
3.never ever give in, in this format its a matter of couple of good overs that brings u right in t game"

Arnab.........

I think strategy works in this truncated form of the game also.And the biggest strategy I think for a team batting 1st is to keep wkts for the kill.We have seen time and again that even in 5overs the course of the game changes where a team plunders anything of 70 runs and above and thats only possible if the batsmen hv their eyes in and they knw there r wkts left which makes them play that much freely.See for Bangladesh waht strategy they applied initially..........hit out from 1st ball and put the pressure on the opposition.But except once in all the other matches their strategy fell flat.

So,I think MS is doing a good job in manouvering the balls and getting his eye in playing sensibly and then going for the final kill.
+Quote Post
arnab
post Sep 23 2007, 05:39 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

what a superb performance!!!!!! indeed in my lifetime I hv only witnessed another such dream run in 2003 WC which we finished losing meekly but this one ges one step ahead, its an all round show, restricting Australia 3 overs for 27 runs is a feat........ well done!!!!!!

this team is full youth and thus energy and spirit
Yuvraj is just firing, amazing hitting, a six by a flick!!!! that too of Bret Lee!!!! astonising
I am sure whatever may b t result of Mondays final India will give another real ckting performance

as I said earlier Australian middle order was due for a real test and they choked when it mattered most

we need 2 look into a few issues
1.no. 5 bowler is aconcern, we're giving away too many runs
2.though we've improved a lot in fielding we've too utilise run out oppotunities

things that need 2 b carried on
1.nt loosing any wicket in forst 6/7 overs even if we're scoring at 5/6 runa anover, its a fantastic idea
2.send Yuvraj during 12/13th over so that he takes a few balls 2 settle and launch t onslaught

what a final in card!!!! surely ICC will cherish this outing for along time
Monday also it will b Indian flags taking t center stage in t stands just like saturday in Durban, sometimes one might get confused whr t match is on - is it India or a neutral venue

we r due for a ICC trophy for long..........
+Quote Post
arnab
post Sep 24 2007, 01:16 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

so here we go....
t ultimate showdown in ckt
whatever may b t result I strongly blv this spirited Indian team will deliver a fine performance that will b truly remembered as t final of t inaugural T20 WC
+Quote Post
JS
post Sep 24 2007, 01:31 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

QUOTE(arnab @ Sep 24 2007, 01:16 PM) *

so here we go....
t ultimate showdown in ckt
whatever may b t result I strongly blv this spirited Indian team will deliver a fine performance that will b truly remembered as t final of t inaugural T20 WC

Yes whatever is the outcome all kudos to this team for the great effort they have put in.Very few thought of India qualifying for the semis even.But this 20-20 has really proved how this game is a game of such glorious uncertainties.

CHAK DE INDIA
+Quote Post
Rishii
post Sep 24 2007, 05:01 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

Member No.: 1,156

Lets Hope that India pulls through and wins the finals. It will be a great feather in MS Dhoni's cap. South Africa deserved to lose. Firstly because Greame Smith is always looking out for the easier way out. He was trying to manipulate by losing the game but scoring more than 126 runs so that they get to go ahead in the semis and at the same time finishing second so that they get to face Pakistan and not Australia. It rightly deserved to lose for scheming such dirty manipulations.

MS Dhoni has done a great job as a captain. I rate him second to Ganguly. He is a thinking captain with controlled agression. They way he thought of giving RPSingh the penultimate over was a great move. He must have thought that 12 balls and 25 runs was achievable and so he took a chance with RPSingh thinking that if he went for the runs then it would all get over soon and if RPSing clicked then the pressure would be on the Aussies in the final over.And that is what exactly happened. RPSingh gave just 3 runs and so it was 22 runs required in 6 balls. A nearly impossible task even for the mighty Aussies.

I think that the trio (Sachin, Sourav and Rahul) might face some endorsment crisis after this cup. Because without them this relatively new team has pulled through to the finals (who know, they might even win it) and with them we failed to even reach the second round in the West Indies World Cup.
+Quote Post
JS
post Sep 25 2007, 12:07 AM
Post #11

Group Icon

India Champions of 2007 TT Cricket Championship

(IMG:http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/3576/animatedindiaflagqe3.gif)

(IMG:http://ZangyGraphics.com/other/pic53.gif)
+Quote Post
surhall
post Sep 25 2007, 04:08 AM
Post #12

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 35

QUOTE(JS @ Sep 24 2007, 06:37 PM) *

mera bharat mahan very good
dhall (IMG:style_emoticons/OurHFMEmot/happy.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/OurHFMEmot/happy.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/OurHFMEmot/happy.gif)
+Quote Post
surhall
post Sep 25 2007, 05:16 AM
Post #13

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 35

BBC HINDI HAVE WEB SITE GIVE MASSAGE TO INDIA PLAYER.
I POSTING MY MASSAGE COPY FROM BBC HINDI NEWS,
HomeNewsSportRadioTVWeatherLanguages

मदद चाहिए | इसे होमपेज बनाएँ

पहला पन्ना
भारत और पड़ोस
खेल की दुनिया
मनोरंजन एक्सप्रेस
आपकी राय
कुछ और जानिए
Learning English
---------------
रेडियो
हमारे कार्यक्रम
प्रसारण समय
---------------
सेवाएं
हम कौन हैं
हमारा पता
गोपनीयता
मदद चाहिए
---------------
भाषाएं

आपकी रायअपने सुझाव हमें भेजें
लॉग इन करें | रजिस्टर करें

भारतीय टीम को बधाई संदेश भेजिए
भारतीय टीम ने अपने चिर प्रतिद्वंद्वी पाकिस्तान को एक रोमांचक मैच में पाँच रन से हराकर ट्वेन्टी 20 विश्व कप का ख़िताब जीत लिया है. 1983 में विश्व कप जीतने के बाद भारतीय क्रिकेट टीम के लिए ये बड़ा मौक़ा आया है.

भारत ने महेंद्र सिंह धोनी की कप्तानी में ये कमाल कर दिखाया है. धोनी की कप्तानी में एक युवा टीम में चयनकर्ताओं ने भरोसा दिखाया था. लेकिन टीम ने अपने प्रदर्शन से सबका दिल जीत लिया.

टीम ने पाकिस्तान को फ़ाइनल में तो परास्त किया ही. साथ ही सेमी फ़ाइनल में ऑस्ट्रेलिया को शिकस्त दी. इंग्लैंड और दक्षिण अफ़्रीका को भी भारतीय टीम ने हराया.

भारतीय टीम के विश्व कप जीतने पर आप बीबीसी के माध्यम में अपने बधाई संदेश भेज सकते हैं.

आप अपने बधाई संदेश वर्चुअल की-बोर्ड का इस्तेमाल करते हुए हिंदी में लिख भेजिए.

प्रकाशित: 24/09/07 18:25 GMT

अपनी टिप्पणी दें.
टिप्पणियाँटिप्पणियों की संख्या: 136
समय के हिसाब से पाठकों की पसंद से
सभी टिप्पणियाँ जैसे जैसे वो आती रहती हैं

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Added: Monday, 24 September, 2007, 18:11 GMT

बहुत ख़ूब. टीम भावना ही सब कुछ है. धोनी और उसकी सेना ने ख़ुद को साबित कर दिखाया.

सैयद आफताब दिल्ली

पसंद करने वाले 0 लोग

टिप्पणियाँ देने के लिए साइन-इन करें.
इस टिप्पणी के बारे में शिकायत दर्ज करें.

हमने इसे साबित कर दिया कि हम सर्वश्रेष्ठ हैं. हमें सभी खिलाड़ियों पर गर्व है. टीम को बहुत-बहुत धन्यवाद.

sandeep shinde Derby

पसंद करने वाले 0 लोग

भारतीय टीम और हर भारतीय को विश्व कप जीतने पर शुभकामनाएँ. हमारी टीम बहुत अच्छा खेली. मुझे विश्वास है कि टीम भविष्य में इसी तरह खेलेगी.

sohel ahmedabad juhapura

पसंद करने वाले 0 लोग

Added: Monday, 24 September, 2007, 18:10 GMT

भारत ने महेंद्र सिंह धोनी की कप्तानी में ये कमाल कर दिखाया है. धोनी की कप्तानी में एक युवा टीम में चयनकर्ताओं ने भरोसा दिखाया था. लेकिन टीम ने अपने प्रदर्शन से सबका दिल जीत लिया.

Abhishek Anand Bokaro Steel City

पसंद करने वाले 0 लोग

Added: Monday, 24 September, 2007, 18:10 GMT

मेरा भारत महान. सभी खिलाड़ियों ने बहुत अच्छा प्रदर्शन किया. मैं कनाडा में रहता हूँ. टीम को बहुत-बहुत बधाई.

surinder dhall MARKHAM-CANADA

पसंद करने वाले 0 लोग

Added: Monday, 24 September, 2007, 18:08 GMT

चक दे इंडिया. आई लव यू.

gurbir deol toronto

पसंद करने वाले 0 लोग

Added: Monday, 24 September, 2007, 18:05 GMT

मैं बहुत ख़ुश हूँ. युवा खिलाड़ियों में जीत का जज़्बा देखने को मिला. उन्होंने बता दिया कि सचिनस सौरभ और द्रविड़ की ज़रूरत नहीं.

Anil Kumar bratislava slovakia

पसंद करने वाले 0 लोग

मैं भारतीय क्रिकेट टीम को उनके प्रदर्शन पर बहुत-बहुत बधाई देना चाहता हूँ. इस जीत का श्रेय जाता है भारतीय टीम को. उन्होंने बेहतरीन कप्तानी की. हमें गर्व से भरने के लिए आपका शुक्रिया.

Abhishek New Delhi

पसंद करने वाले 0 लोग

इस जीत से मैं बहुत ख़ुश हूँ. ख़ुदा इन सभी खिलाड़ियों को बनाए रखे.

तेयब खान नेपाली दोहा कतार

पसंद करने वाले 0 लोग

बल्ले बल्ले भारतीय टीम. युवा क्रिकेटरों ने भारतीय टीम को जीत दिला दी. विश्व कप जीतने पर टीम को बहुत-बहुत बधाई. ये मेरे जीवन का सर्वश्रेष्ठ दिन था. आपको बहुत-बहुत धन्यवाद. धोनी और युवराज सिंह के साथ-साथ युवराज के पिता योगराज सिंह को भी बधाई.

Abhay Vaid Toronto, Canada

पसंद करने वाले 0 लोग

Added: Monday, 24 September, 2007, 18:04 GMT

पाकिस्तान पर बेहतरीन जीत के लिए टीम इंडिया को बधाई.

Dr Kumud B Mishra Nove Hrady, Czech Republic

पसंद करने वाले 0 लोग

Added: Monday, 24 September, 2007, 18:03 GMT

सभी भारतीय खिलाड़ियों को बधाई. आप जीतें क्योंकि आपकी टीम बेहतर थी. सही जीत मिली है. महेंद्र सिंह धोनी और युवराज सिंह को बहुत-बहुत बधाई. शाबाश इंडिया.

Swapnil Dixit Tampa अमरीका

पसंद करने वाले 0 लोग

Added: Monday, 24 September, 2007, 18:03 GMT

भारतीय टीम ने बहुत अच्छा खेल दिखाया. बस यूँ ही चक दे इंडिया.

moiz saify kuwiat

पसंद करने वाले 0 लोग

Added: Monday, 24 September, 2007, 18:02 GMT

कप जीतने में गौतम गंभीर का बहुत बडा योगदान है. मैं गौतम जी का नाम आजीवन याद रखूँगा. पठान को धन्यवाद और आरपी सिंह को भी धन्यवाद. भारत के जीतने के बात हम सभी ने मलेशिया में दीपावली मनाई.

निरंजन गुरूमैता मलेशिया

पसंद करने वाले 0 लोग

Added: Monday, 24 September, 2007, 18:02 GMT

भारत ने इस रोमांचक मैच में शानदार खेल दिखाया. हमें अपनी टीम पर गर्व है. मैं भविष्य में टीम से इसी तरह खेलने की उम्मीद करता हूँ. चक दे इंडिया.

Paramjit Singh Dhanoa Melbourne, Australia

पसंद करने वाले 0 लोग

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
सभी टिप्पणियों का फ़ीड. आर एस एस क्या है.? अपनी टिप्पणी दें.

आपकी राय
पूरी तरह से संचालित

संचालन समझाया गया.

आपकी राय के बारे में
नियम.
मैं कैसे टिप्पणी कर सकता हूँ.
मैं किसी टिप्पणी के बारे में कैसे शिकायत कर सकता हूँ.
सिफ़ारिश किस तरह से काम करती है.
आपकी राय से खोज
फ़ोरम खोजें

मौसम |हम कौन हैं | हमारा पता | गोपनीयता | मदद चाहिए

^^ वापस ऊपर चलें

पहला पन्ना | भारत और पड़ोस | खेल की दुनिया | मनोरंजन एक्सप्रेस | आपकी राय | कुछ और जानिए

BBC News >> | BBC Sport >> | BBC Weather >> | BBC World Service >> | BBC Languages >>

DHALL (IMG:style_emoticons/OurHFMEmot/happy.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/OurHFMEmot/happy.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/OurHFMEmot/happy.gif)
+Quote Post
rdfan
post Sep 26 2007, 12:14 AM
Post #14

OurHFMites
Group Icon

Group: OurHFMite
Member No.: 946

CHAK DE INDIA

here's few moments of our WIN!!!!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Members That Have Viewed This Topic Today ()

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 08:19 PM