Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Original Pancham
OurHFM > Other Forums > OurHFM Video
Poppy
Dear Friends

Praveen has put an effort of uploading video clip of marvelous Phule Gandho Nei from The Original Pancham Show held recently in Kolkatta.
Check the OurHFM Video section and enjoy the clip.

Rgds,

SAchin
ARDENT
QUOTE(Poppy @ Apr 20 2007, 01:04 PM) *

Dear Friends

Praveen has put an effort of uploading video clip of marvelous Phule Gandho Nei from The Original Pancham Show held recently in Kolkatta.
Check the OurHFM Video section and enjoy the clip.
Rgds,

SAchin

Dear Praveen ,

Excellent work . I saw the Clippings Thanks for the grt effort of yours . Its nice every now and then you come up with something Intresting things.

Grt Work keep it up.

Ardent

Kamal
rdfan
Praveen,
wonderful, many thanks for this rare one....fantastic rendering by Manohari-da...gave me gooooosebumppppsss throughout...simply can't wait to get hold of my copy....one of this days will arrive...counting days...

About clip, watched at least 6 times; it's amazing to see and hear how effortlessly Manohari-da plays the instrument, turning out super-sweet-melody...only great ones could do Bow.gif The musicians played along brilliantly....while watching I imagined our BOSS standing in front, waving his ~~~ Wizard-Hands ~~~ Oh! that just got my eyes watery....
Praveen Jaiswal
QUOTE(rdfan @ Apr 21 2007, 12:03 AM) *

Praveen,
wonderful, many thanks for this rare one....fantastic rendering by Manohari-da...gave me gooooosebumppppsss throughout...simply can't wait to get hold of my copy....one of this days will arrive...counting days...

About clip, watched at least 6 times; it's amazing to see and hear how effortlessly Manohari-da plays the instrument, turning out super-sweet-melody...only great ones could do Bow.gif The musicians played along brilliantly....while watching I imagined our BOSS standing in front, waving his ~~~ Wizard-Hands ~~~ Oh! that just got my eyes watery....

Hey Kamal and Ashis ,
Very glad to know your feelings .
Efforts are mine , but the idea is that of JS . so all credits to him !!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.