Randeep
Indy hope you will like these uploads

Starting Off with

1) Aar Noyone Cheye Dekhi - From the film Nishkriti
2) Ami Eto Je Tomay Bhalobeshechhi - Bengali Modern Song

Et Je Tomay Bhalobeshecchi original song is uploaded in this link
http://www.ourhfm.com/index.php?showtopic=...opid=81505&
indydave
Oh, Randeep, you have simply outclassed yourself, these are indeed rare - thanks so much for the second one! I also downloaded the first one, although I don't have the original track - do you have it? I won't be able to use the karaoke track without the original track, heh heh heh!

Indydave
Randeep
QUOTE(indydave @ Apr 29 2007, 11:13 AM) *

Oh, Randeep, you have simply outclassed yourself, these are indeed rare - thanks so much for the second one! I also downloaded the first one, although I don't have the original track - do you have it? I won't be able to use the karaoke track without the original track, heh heh heh!

Indydave

Thank you Bhai....Only a true Connoisseur of Bengali music will find the worth of these tracks.. I think i have the original track of Aar Noyone Cheye ( from the film Nishkriti) I will try to upload it...More to come soon.
indydave
Great - thanks! happy.gif
Randeep
QUOTE(indydave @ Apr 30 2007, 07:15 AM) *

Great - thanks! happy.gif

Here is another Great one of Manabendra Mukherjee.... This is the link for the original song

http://www.ourhfm.com/index.php?showtopic=...opid=81513&

1) Dole Dodul Dole ---- Deya Ney, Yeh Kahin Nahi Milega Aapko
indydave
Oooofff, paagla paagla ... kono kauthaa haube naa happy.gif
Randeep
QUOTE(indydave @ May 3 2007, 01:46 PM) *

Oooofff, paagla paagla ... kono kauthaa haube naa happy.gif

Thanks Dave..... More to come soon....
Randeep
QUOTE(Randeep @ May 3 2007, 08:26 PM) *

Thanks Dave..... More to come soon....

Here is the track of Bare Bare Ke Jeno Daake Amaare. This is a very very rare track...The original song is posted in this link

http://www.ourhfm.com/index.php?showtopic=1367&st=60
indydave
Thanks, Randeep!

Indydave
Randeep
QUOTE(indydave @ May 11 2007, 09:41 PM) *

Thanks, Randeep!

Indydave

One more Khoti Ki Nahoy Porle - Mayamriga
indydave
Who doesn't like this song? happy.gif

Indydave
Randeep
QUOTE(indydave @ May 17 2007, 09:43 PM) *

Who doesn't like this song? happy.gif

Indydave

One More - Tumi Firaye Dieyechho
kaustavguha
QUOTE(Randeep @ May 21 2007, 11:50 AM) *

One More - Tumi Firaye Dieyechho

Randeep,

Tomar kachhey Ami Eto Je Tomay Bhalobeshechhi r karaoke aachhey? Thakle aamake debe?
Onek jalachhi tomake...sorry.

Regards,
Kaustav
indydave
Here you go, Kaustav - enjoy!

Bengali Karaoke - Aami Etoe Je Tomaaye Bhaalobeshechhi (Manabendra)
Click to view attachment

Indydave
Randeep
QUOTE(indydave @ Nov 26 2007, 04:45 AM) *

Here you go, Kaustav - enjoy!

Bengali Karaoke - Aami Etoe Je Tomaaye Bhaalobeshechhi (Manabendra)
Click to view attachment

Indydave

Thanks for taking over Indy ...really appreciated. I did not get Amar Shopney Dekha Rajkonya still and worst I got some Manna Dey karaoke tracks from Dilipda after a lot of persuation but my little daughter spilled some sweet jelly like substance on that tape and now it is gone Cry.gif It had ami je jolshaghore and Hoyto tomari jonno I have to get it from him once again......I am sorry guys please give me some more time.
kaustavguha
QUOTE(Randeep @ Nov 26 2007, 02:45 PM) *

Thanks for taking over Indy ...really appreciated. I did not get Amar Shopney Dekha Rajkonya still and worst I got some Manna Dey karaoke tracks from Dilipda after a lot of persuation but my little daughter spilled some sweet jelly like substance on that tape and now it is gone Cry.gif It had ami je jolshaghore and Hoyto tomari jonno I have to get it from him once again......I am sorry guys please give me some more time.

Thanks a million.....thanks thanks thanks.
indydave
QUOTE(Randeep @ Nov 26 2007, 04:15 AM) *

Entirely my pleasure, Randeep!
That's too sad, about the karaoke tracks, but hota hain ... aamaar haashi pelo je tumi aabaar boshe analyze korechho ki exact substance tomaar meye dhelechhe tape'taar opor, ha ha ha biggrin.gif

Taube here's some good news for you - aamaar mone hauye aamaar kaachhe 'Aami Je Jolshaa Ghaure' karaoke track'taa aachhe - I'll look for it, and upload it as and when I find it :)

Indydave
kaustavguha
QUOTE(indydave @ Nov 28 2007, 01:26 PM) *

Entirely my pleasure, Randeep!
That's too sad, about the karaoke tracks, but hota hain ... aamaar haashi pelo je tumi aabaar boshe analyze korechho ki exact substance tomaar meye dhelechhe tape'taar opor, ha ha ha biggrin.gif

Taube here's some good news for you - aamaar mone hauye aamaar kaachhe 'Aami Je Jolshaa Ghaure' karaoke track'taa aachhe - I'll look for it, and upload it as and when I find it :)

Indydave

Hello Randeep/Indy,

Thanks a lot for sending me the karaoke track for 'AMI ATO JE TOMAE BHALOBESHECHHI'....But did you notice that this track is not created from the original soundtrack?...I mean the inerlude, prelude music and even the background score is totally different from the origianl track...Moreover, there are only 2 stanzas (antara n sanchari) in the original soundtrack, but this karaoke version has got three in it...I don't know how to match this additional 3rd stanza of song...please send me your valuable comments...

Take care and have a nice time...

Regards,
Kaustav Guha
indydave
I would have 2 suggestions for that, Kaustav

- either sing the first stanza again in the third stanza
- or chop the third stanza out of the karaoke track manually

I think it is easier to just sing the first stanza twice :)

Indydave
kaustavguha
QUOTE(indydave @ Dec 2 2007, 02:30 PM) *

I would have 2 suggestions for that, Kaustav

- either sing the first stanza again in the third stanza
- or chop the third stanza out of the karaoke track manually

I think it is easier to just sing the first stanza twice :)

Indydave

Hello Indy,

Thanks a lot for your reply...I will probably have to chop out the third stanza...but the problem is the interlude music and bacground score is totally different from the original soundtrack...ok, no problem...I will manage...thanks again... take care Brother.

Regards,
Kaustav Guha
Randeep
Arekta Manabendra Dicchi....

Ghumalo raater Chand
Randeep
Onekdin kono notun karaoke diyini tai aajke Manabendra r ekta adhunik dicchi Oi Moushumi Mon...En
joy!!!!
indydave
Many thanks, Randeep - and good to see you back on the forum!

Indydave

PS: Shyamal'er aar kichhu pele? :)
Randeep
Indy shymaler karaoke pray shobi upload kore diyecchi...if you want i can reupload for others..
indydave
QUOTE(Randeep @ Dec 23 2008, 12:30 AM) *

Indy shymaler karaoke pray shobi upload kore diyecchi...if you want i can reupload for others..

Shyamal'er oi duto toe ekhono khunje jaachhyi ... :)

1. Aamaar Shwopne Dekhaa Raajkonnyaa
2. Jodi Kichhu Aamaare Shudhaao

Indydave
indydave
Also, Randeep, you wouldn't happen to have Manabendra's "Haalkaa Megher Paalki Dhore" karaoke track, would you?

Indydave
Randeep
QUOTE(indydave @ Feb 4 2009, 02:02 PM) *

Also, Randeep, you wouldn't happen to have Manabendra's "Haalkaa Megher Paalki Dhore" karaoke track, would you?

Indydave

Na go Duto request er ektao amar kache neyi...ashole ami pray 2 bochor India te jaini aar amar karaoker source dilipda ekhon boltey para jaye absconding...so bujhteyo parccho...
indydave
Dilip da toe jhuliye dilo ...
Randeep
Jhuliye bolle onek kom bola hobey tongue.gif
apon
QUOTE(kaustavguha @ Nov 26 2007, 11:29 PM) *

Thanks a million.....thanks thanks thanks.

where is download link blink.gif
JS
QUOTE(apon @ Mar 1 2012, 12:24 PM) *

where is download link blink.gif

That has expired.U hv to request for it again to be uploaded.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.